Whether it's through monetary gifts, in-kind donations or volunteering - corporate sponsors, foundations and private donations have been a vital part of helping us deliver the Manadoob Program for Self-Esteem to children.
We continue to extend our outreach into Boys and Girls Clubs, domestic violence shelters, public schools and many populations where the Manadoob Program for Self-Esteem has been requested to benefit and improve the lives of children.
Many of our Manadoob Educators find sponsor dollars for Manadoob Programs so every child they teach in low income or at-risk environments can have their own program to use and keep. We have seen how the keepsakes, memories and hands-on tools provided in the Manadoob Program benefit children for years to come. These Manadoob Educators then volunteer their time to facilitate the Manadoob Program in a variety of community outreach settings for children.top
Ways to Donate
We tailor our partnerships to meet the goals of each corporate, foundation or private donor while also meeting the needs of the children who receive the Manadoob Program. Our Partners can create in-kind donation programs or coordinated product give-aways that can benefit their marketing goals and community outreach needs. Our management team is always happy to work with sponsors to ensure the partnership delivers the best results.
Whether you are able to provide one Manadoob Program to one child or 100,000 Manadoob Programs to 100,000 children, we want to talk to you!
We currently have the demand for 250,000 Manadoob Programs for Boys and Girl Clubs, public schools and other non-profit outreach organizations.top
Benefit of Sponsorship
When you better the lives of children you will have a positive influence on your customers and employees. According to leading research:
- 92 percent of Americans have a more positive image of companies that support a cause. 1
- 87 percent of Americans are likely to switch brands (when price and quality are equal) to support a cause. 2
- 88 percent of workers whose companies have a cause-related program feel proud of their companies' values. 2
- 93 percent of Americans say it is important for their companies to provide them with opportunities to become involved in social issues. 3
- 81 percent of Americans consider a company's social commitment when deciding where to work. 2
- 1. Cone/Cause Evolution & Environmental Study (2007)
- 2. Cone/Corporate Evolution & Environmental Study (2007)
- 3. Cone Corporate Citizenship Study (2004)